Outdoor LED for Stadium Perimeter* All images in this page are for illustrative purposes only.
Design for Various Situations in FieldThere are several rollers and hinges put in multiple places to allow immediate access to the site from the outside in the case of an emergency, making it easy and convenient to create a safety gate and emergency exit.
Protective Design for PlayersTaking into consideration the safety of players and staff, GPEJ series has been specially designed with rubber louvers attached in front of the cabinet and EVA Top to prevent serious injury.
* GPEJ is built to UEFA specifications.
* EVA(Ethylene-vinyl acetate) is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are "rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
Outstanding VisibilityOffering a powerful 6,000 nits of brightness, this super-bright display excels outdoors even in direct sunlight, instantly capturing attention and effectively delivering content.
Smooth Playback in Dynamic MotionGPEJ series with a high refresh rate of 7,680 Hz gives viewers a clearer view by reducing the black bars, blurring, and flickering that commonly occur during video playback.
* It shows a higher refresh rate than 4,000 Hz in the existing LBB series.
Reliable Weatherproof DesignThe front and back of the unit case are both IP65 certified, allowing for stable operation in raniy and dusty environment.
* IP65 test was conducted by swashing water on the front and back of the product for 10 minutes.
Compatibility with LG Software SolutionsWhen connected with LG's CVEA system controller, the GPEJ series is compatible with LG software solutions including SuperSign CMS, LED Assistant, and ConnectedCare, which help customers operate their own business properly.
* The availability of the 'LG ConnectedCare' service differs by region, and it needs to be purchased separately. So please contact the LG sales representative in your region for more details.
* The items that can be monitored by LG ConnectedCare : Main Board (Temp., Signal Status, FPGA Ver, Ethernet Connection Status), Receiving Card (Temp., LED Power)
* Actual GUI may vary in different webOS versions.
* LG Software solutions needs to be purchased separately.
Physical Parameter spec Pixel Configuration Single SMD Pixel Pitch (mm) 10.00 Module Resolution (W x H) 40 × 30 Module Dimensions (W x H, mm) 400 × 300 Weight per Module (kg) 1.65 No. of Modules per Cabinet (W × H) 4 × 3 Cabinet Resolution (W × H) 160 × 90 Cabinet Dimensions (W × H × D, mm) 1,600 × 900 × 105 Cabinet Surface Area (m²) 1.440 Weight per Cabinet (kg/cabinet) 55.0 Weight per Square Meter (kg/m²) 38.2 Physical Pixel Density (pixels/m²) 14,400 Flatness of Cabinet ±1.0 mm Cabinet Material Al Service Access Front and Rear
Optical Parameter spec Max. Brightness (After Calibration) 6,000 nit Color Temperature (K) 3,500-8,500 Visual Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 160 × 110 Brightness Uniformity 97% Color Uniformity ±0.05 Cx, Cy Contrast Ratio 7,000 : 1 Processing Depth (bit) 16 (HDR10, HDR10 Pro)
Electrical Parameter spec Power Consumption (W/Cabinet, Max.) 1,000 Power Consumption (W/Cabinet, Avg.) 400 Power Consumption (W/m², Max.) 694 Heat Dissipation (BTU/h/Cabinet, Max.) 3,413 Heat Dissipation (BTU/h/Cabinet, Avg.) 1,365 Heat Dissipation (BTU/h/㎡, Max.) 2,368 Power Supply (V) 100 to 240 Frame Rate (Hz) 50 / 60 Refresh Rate (Hz) 7,680
Operation Specifications spec LED Lifetime (Half Brightness) 100,000 Operating Temperature (℃) -30 to +50 Operating Humidity 0-90% RH IP Rating Front / Rear IP65 / IP65
Certification spec CE / FCC / ETL
Environment spec RoHS, REACH
Controller spec CVEA
90 Degree Corner Cut
90 Degree Corner Cut spec Yes
To download product manuals, please visit the Manual Download Page (Click).
Screen images are simulated and/or dramatized. Some features in videos may not be available on all models. Please refer to the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS tab for a complete list of features by model.